Sunday, June 23, 2013

An Invitation

I am working on a long iphone catch up post right now but I need to issue an invitation.

You are cordially invited to read Matthew's blog.

Yes, Mr. Matthew who was a little lad when I started writing 3 little loves has asked to author his own.

So after being asked nearly every day for the last week, I set him up with one today on my account so I can oversee everything from who reads it, to what is published, etc.  It is a private blog, and honestly my hidden motive is to use this as a way to keep his writing skills up over the summer! 

He is upstairs writing his first post.  I am curious about what he will write about and no doubt it should prove entertaining.  I told him that he needs to be appopropriate or he'll lose the priveledge and he said, "Why would I want to write something inappropriate?" 

Grown ups do it every day.....

Anyway, if you'd like to be invited to read his blog, go ahead and leave a comment or shoot me an email and we'll sign you up.  He'd REALLY like some readers.  :)

On a side note, we're on a half dose of Andrew's medicine right now and I'm pretty sure if we could harness his energy we could power the city of camas.

Have mercy.

More to come.

4 comments:

Jo said...

I'd love to be a part of Matthew's new adventure! Can't wait to hear what he'll be sharing with us!

Jo

PS ~ I could use a little of Andrew's energy as I'm about to tackle my summer to-do list.

Jeannie said...

You don't know how hard I am laughing. I have been nagged by friends to write a blog, but I am afraid to be totally honest in public. I know I'd say something inappropriate! I'd love to read Matthew's blog. I encourage writing. Perhaps Andrew could loan me some of his energy. I'll return it when he is my age. :0

Carwin said...

Would love to read Matthews blog, too, if he wants me to. Not sure who he would like reading his blog ; )

Still think you're doing great with Andrew, know it can be a real struggle, but the changes I've noticed are remarkable

Shans said...

Yay Matthew! I would love to sign up to read it as well. I am sure the girls would enjoy it too! There are days I would pay a pretty penny for some of that stored up energy :)