As we hit the final stretch of pre-school and I took a few photos of Kitti before school each day.
She is getting more opinionated about what she is wearing. The clock is ticking on our sweet fashions. The transition from toddler to "girls" clothing (which comes too quickly when you have tall kids) is not pretty. As long as I want to dress her like a pop star wannabe, we're good to go. Whatever happened to dressing little girls like little girls?
Matthew (in desperate need of a haircut in this photo) had to write a myth. He chose to write about "How the Angler Fish Got it's Light." He made this diorama as his "illustration."
The Bug was wearing my shoes one day. Just too good to pass up.
Shannon and I went out to celebrate my 39th birthday.
I love our nights out. They are few and far between. The talking starts the minute she picks me up and is nonstop until we return home. When we go out we're often asked if we're sisters. I don't think we look alike but in this photo I could see how someone who didn't know us might think that. As the years go by our friendship just grows more dear to me. When I think of the most significant days of my life ~ whether joyful or painful, Shannon was always there. Always ready to celebrate or offer support and lessen a burden. It's a blessing to have a friend whose presence feels so comfortable & easy it's as if you're with you're own family and that's the kind of friend Shannon is to me.
1 comment:
Love Katie's outfits ~ she is so cute! I totally agree with you on the little girls comment! Nice job Matthew, your project looks wonderful and your story characters look fabulous! Our hallways were filled with varies box sizes showcasing some very creative projects ~ love this time of year. What a beautiful girl! :)
Jo
Post a Comment