One of the best parts of the pumpkin patch is the food! We all look forward to the sausage, curly fries, corn on the cob and apple cider doughnuts.
When I'm at the pumpkin patch my mind goes back to this....
2008
2009
2009

2010
2010
2011
It goes too quickly.
I have pictures of baby faces poking through these cut outs.
But the pumpkin patch is busy and my mind can't linger here too long, as there are new memories to make. And that is what we did!
We started at the hay maze. The older kids went to the obstacle course maze and Shannon and I took the little ones to the smaller maze with the slide.
Andrew joined us for a bit as well. I find that he sort of has a foot in both worlds right now.
The Zip line was up next. Always a favorite.
The kids were going at the same times and Shannon and I were running around like crazy trying to snap photos of all of them. :) The one of Andrew didn't turn out great and he didn't want to go a second time, so I don't have one of him.
The bouncy pillow is another favorite.
Until someone bumps into you and hurts your ear.
It's nice when Daddy is there to give comfort.
He's good at that.
He's also good at capitalizing on the moment and turning things into a funny situation. He started doing these dramatic poses while I was taking photos.
More posing.
He was being such a goof and I was laughing at him and taking more pictures.
I was laughing really hard at this point.
Tickling Andrew and more posing.
so funny.
Sooooooo pleased with himself.
This series is SO Dan.
I've said it before, I'll say it again.
I love Dan's smile.
And his sense of humor.
He's fun.
What can I say?
:)
Except maybe, love the flower, Ryan.
Next up, feeding the animals.
And swinging rounded out the day.
It was a beautiful day at the farm. We had a great time, with great friends.
I love the pumpkin patch ~ the perfect way to welcome fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment