One afternoon, Kaitlin asked me to take a picture of her and her "daughters." I quickly obliged, not even stopping to wipe lunch from her cheek.
Then she asked for one with just her daughters. From left: Elizabeth, Annabelle (her favorite), and Caroline. These are the toys she plays with the most (outside of her dress up clothes). She loves her dolls and is a good "Mommy." I love to listen to her talking to them and caring for them. It is so cute.
This scene marks the end of school. Papers streaming home like crazy as the teachers work on report cards and school turns into "Camp Fox" where hardly any school is done and fun is to be had. The kids LOVE this. They bring sleeping bags to school, the parents send in "mail" and they have a ball. It marks the final stretch to summer vacation and I love to see things starting to wrap up!
Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment