Claire marked her 8th birthday with a cheerful Rainbow party! The kids gathered at her house for cake before heading off to G-6 airpark for jumping on the trampolines. Andrew's last birthday party there left him with a sprained ankle. He is now afraid of G-6 and didn't want to jump, (and issued many warnings to Kitti about it) but wanted to celebrate with Claire for her birthday. So he joined for the cake and ice cream part before heading out. (more on that in a bit).
Coincidentally, Kitti developed an ear infection while previously jumping at G-6. Half way through the party (in december) I had to leave with her because she was in a lot of pain and sure enough, she had a bad ear infection. So before the party she was asking me if it would make her ear hurt to go jump there. :) However, she still wanted to go and had a GREAT time.
Such cuteness.
This was such a fun, cheerful birthday theme and as usual, Shannon did a great job with the party.
After cake, Shannon took Kaitlin and went to G6. Dan took Matthew and went to his end of the season party. I took Andrew and went to get Andrew changed and off to his last baseball game.
Is it just me because I'm his mom, or can you see the sweetness in this little one's face?
After I got Andrew to his game to warm up I drove back to Shannon's house and got Kitti and took her to Matthew's end of season swim party, then came back to the game.
During the game, Andrew had an opportunity to play first base. Here he is catching the ball!
Even with more activity at first base, the lure of the dirt proved to be too much.
The kids enjoyed pizza, cupcakes and received their trophy after the game. Here is Andrew with one of his coaches. Our friend Kyle helped coach too, and both were exceedingly patient and positive. They were exactly the kind of coaches Andrew needed to have a good season, and I was grateful!
And that officially wraps up baseball!
No comments:
Post a Comment