I still find it hard to look at these pictures - but even harder are the cards. Some widows read them over and over, I can barely look at the case of cards and not revist that horrible time in my life. The feeling of loss, although I knew it was coming, that still didn't prepare me for the emotional impact that it would be. I still miss Walt so much.
4 comments:
I have been thinking of you and your family all day and praying for a peaceful day. And a day filled with some sweet memories. Love you friend!!
(((HUGS)))
Heartbreakingly beautiful...hoping there were smiles and sweet memories amid the sadness this weekend.
I still find it hard to look at these pictures - but even harder are the cards. Some widows read them over and over, I can barely look at the case of cards and not revist that horrible time in my life. The feeling of loss, although I knew it was coming, that still didn't prepare me for the emotional impact that it would be. I still miss Walt so much.
Post a Comment