Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!!

pumpkin patch2

We made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch today!  It was a great fall day.  Overcast, and the perfect cool temperature.  It did rain off and on, but it was manageable.  The kids had a fantastic time, and it feels like it is officially fall!

pumpkin patch1

Unfortunately I don't have time tonight to get this post done. The old Kathy would stay up until 1am and finish it. But I just can't do that this year. Sadly, I'm having to prioritize sleep more. But I did just want to check in and share just a couple of photos.  I haven't gone through them all ~ I've just barely started but will have to finish the project later.

pumpkin patch3

I love this photo of Katie.  How she looks small and sort of hidden in the garden.

There were a collection of Katie in the beginning that I loved, and will post some of those.  The grounds are so beautiful, I just love following the kids around and snapping photos while they play.  Nature's backdrop is the best and their spontaneous smiles are my favorite.  It just means I have a LOT of photos to sort through when I get home.  And being that I have so little free time right now, it might take me a while to get through them.

pumpkin patch4

pumpkin patch5

The kids were chasing each other and I happened to catch Katie as she ran by.  :)

More later...I have to get organized for the week and head to bed!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Such a sweet photo of you and your kiddos. Love the color coordination and those boots are fabulous! :) I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.

Jo

Rachel said...

I LOVE these pictures of you and the kids - especially the one of Andrew looking at your and smiling!! Can't wait to see more. I hope you had someone take one of the whole family!!