First order of business when we arrive at the pumpkin patch is to torture the children with some photos. The same photos we take every year.
Because it's tradition.
These are some of my favorite photos each year. I brought Reese's Pieces this year to bribe them.
I have no shame.
The kids actually cooperated pretty well. Minus Katie, who loves to use this moment to exert her control and refuses to look at the camera. However my standards are pretty low for posed photos. If they're all in the frame and looking somewhat happy, it's declared a success.
Matthew, the thinker.
Katie is picking up so many of Andrew's mannerisms. You can see it a bit in this photo.
Katie was hiding from the big kids. I found her and snapped her photo. Love this.
Our "merry little band" as a friend likes to say. :)
I love to see the friendship between these two still strong...they have been friends since they were babies and Andrew would steal food off of Claire's high chair. Now he says he's going to marry her. :)
I'm all for that!
Lots more pumpkin patch photos to come, this is what I've managed to go through so far!
1 comment:
Great pumpking patch shots. Our pumpkins are in limited supply this year due to all the rain and the hurricane with its flooding.
Have a great weekend ~
Jo
Post a Comment