Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School ~ Briefly

back2school6

I just wanted to quickly check in as I had some phone calls and emails today that I haven't had a chance to respond to.   I have a post mostly written, but need to add the photos in so it'll be tomorrow before I have time to do that ~ I'm wiped out and heading to bed.  But I know I have some sweet friends/family waiting for an update.

The brief summary is that everything went well.  Andrew's drop off was a little hard, but he ended up doing just great.    The kids all had good days...Andrew has tomorrow off and will go back to school on thursday.  The brief summary, Andrew "Didn't get to play.  Only learn."  Great disappointment there.  But he made a friend!  Katie had a great day as did Matthew.

I wrote a long post as the day went on that I'll finish up and post tomorrow, but for now, I need some rest.
:)
'Night!

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Sweet Dreams! I love Andrew's outfit! I am so glad everyone had a good day, including one tired Mama.

Anonymous said...

Short day of school and then a day off. Wish I had gone to a school like that! The teacher we all were lucky to have in Illinois, flew in from Kansas every morning on a broom. Our fate was to face that woman for two years.

Rachel said...

I'm so glad to hear the day went well! And I'm glad you got yourself to bed a bit earlier than usual. I'm sure you are emotionally and physically spent!!! Looking forward to catching up when the chance arises, until then I'll keep checking in on you via your blog!!

Love,
Rachel