We had a very happy 6th birthday party for Andrew.
He came into my bedroom this morning after visiting downstairs to see the birthday magic that was worked in his sleep and was jumping up and down with a big excited smile on his face.
My very favorite part of the day.
He had a happy, happy day.
I told Dan that I think Andrew's face looks like it's about to explode from joy. :)
Oh, he is a love.
Lots of good memories made today, one of my favorite birthdays to date.
I am looking forward to sharing more, but I am in my usual post-birthday fatigue and am planning on crawling into bed with my newest read, "The Help" (a GREAT book, by the way). And reading myself off to sleep.
1 comment:
It was a GREAT party!! Love love the photos! Andrew's joy is contagious :) Love that little boy!
Post a Comment