This photo has nothing to do with this post. I just came across it the other day. It's one of my all time favorites. It was one of Andrew's first mornings home with us and Matthew was peeking in on his new napping little brother with his morning sippy cup of milk.
I love him standing on his tippy toes, and his drop drawer jammies (hand me downs from Isaiah). He loved those jammies. I did too. :) They were red. I have some other sweet photos I want to share from time to time. I've been a bit nostalgic lately.
Such sweet memories.
I haven't posted for a while, so I thought I would just quickly check in and say all is well ~ we're just getting ready for Andrew's birthday party on Saturday (A cowboy party ~ yee ha!) :), and trying to get settled back in from our last trip to Richland and gearing up for Las Vegas next week.
It's been a very busy summer.
I'm hoping to get caught up on the blog soon.
Along with a lot of other things.... :)
2 comments:
What a wonderful photo. It looks as though he is thinking "who are you and do I like you?". Take care and have safe travels.
It seems like such a long time ago that this picture was taken. Such precious little souls.
Post a Comment