I posted on my project life blog about the loss of our friend, Aaron.
We'll be leaving tomorrow morning with Mike and Michelle to make the drive for the memorial service. It's an 11 hr drive, so it'll be a long day, but definitely something we all really want to do.
We'll be leaving from there to go to the oregon coast (I think, a 13-14 hr drive ~ without stops) where my mom and family from New Mexico/Arizona will have already arrived. We'll stay for a week, so I won't be online for a while. (I don't think the house we're at has wi-fi, but we'll see...maybe I'm wrong).
The last couple days have been a bit of a whirlwind of packing, and preparing for 2 trips and figuring out logistics of childcare/airport pick ups for family coming in for the beach trip, etc. We've got everything settled, and once again are thankful for Grandparents who are willing to change their plans and step in to help at the last minute. What a blessing, as it is really important to all of us to be there to remember Aaron, and show our love and support to Brandi and their family.
2 comments:
Kathy, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. My heart goes out to his wife and children. Sending you hugs and wishes for safe travels and a fun filled time at the beach.
Praying for you, your family and sweet friends. Trusting God with carry you through walking through this loss with your your good friends and then you can find rest and joy in your time away with family!
Blessings
Julie
Post a Comment