Sunday, April 24, 2011

After the Hunt....

After we returned home from the Egg hunt we came home and were going about things when I noticed that Katie was really quiet.

Where did she go?

Normally she's always close by so I wasn't sure where she went.

Then I found her....

20110423-IMG_6082

Under the kitchen table sneaking candy!!! (The coins are her "monies" from her purse. :) )

Whenever she's caught doing something wrong she shamefully hangs her head.

20110423-IMG_6083

Then starts to cry a little for effect.

20110423-IMG_6084

And then ends with a good wail to show how remorseful and devastated she is.

It's all very dramatic (and funny).

20110423-IMG_6089

But quickly she was happy and off again to "help with Daddy" in the back yard.  
With her "bonnet" from Grammie no less.  
It's her favorite accessory these days.

1 comment:

Jo said...

You never know when a true drama queen will be needed. I think it's important for Katie to hone her skills just in case she is called upon ;)

Jo