As many of you know, I have a thing for organizing.
It's one of my favorite forms of therapy. I get really stressed when things aren't organized ~ my mind feels cluttered and I feel out of control. Not to mention I start losing things and things start slipping through the cracks.
Somehow I stumbled on this blog.
I'd love to make a latte and just sit down and read the whole thing from start to finish. I'll add that to the list of things to do once the kids are grown. :) Or at least when they no longer want to spend time with me and I have more free time.
However, as I was standing at the kitchen counter eating my lunch and popping onto some blogs (because I have to eat, so it doesn't count as wasting time. Right?) I came across this little treat.
I have a "household binder" but need to update it and have been inspired by the post in this blog to do so. (Again, on the "list" but not quite doing it yet). I did however, print these sheets:
(There's one more on her blog that you can see if you click on the link at the beginning of this post).
She uses it for birthdays and anniversaries (which I already have a page in my planner for) but I've been looking for something like this to record things like "sign up for swim lessons" etc. and all those things that need to be done the same time each year that are easily forgotten and then once you remember all the spots are filled. Or yard tasks that are done annually, etc. I do so much better when things are written down so I can see them.
Anyway, I love when people share tips and things that help them, so I thought I'd share this!
Happy Organizing. :)
Monday, March 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment