Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Isaiah!!

IMG_5999

Happy Birthday Isaiah!!

We celebrated my nephew Isaiah's 8th birthday last weekend. 
(Yes, I'm a little behind on the blog! )
Notice Noah on the right?  
That shirt went right up over his face.  We love Noah.  :)

I can't believe Isaiah is EIGHT. 
At Eight, Isaiah is a sports fanatic. 
He had a "Portland Trailblazer" birthday party and I was lucky enough to get to make his cake. 
He requested white with cookies & cream filling. 
I was happy to oblige. 
This is my love note to my nephew.

IMG_5990

I wasn't sure what to do on the bottom cake other than the Blazer logos, and mom suggested making it into a basket ball hoop/net. 
I thought that was a great idea! 
Isaiah liked it. 
That was all that mattered to me.

IMG_6008

The above photo is Matthew, Isaiah and Isaiah's good friend Jackson. 
The three of them went to the Blazer game that night after the party was over. 
They had a GREAT time.

IMG_6009

Isaiah and his cake...

IMG_6039
IMG_6035

Little ones and balloons.  
Always a happy combination...

IMG_6046
IMG_6051


When I think of Isaiah at Eight
It is easy to picture him smiling
Looking out for his little brother
Being sweet to Kaitlin
A cheerful friend to Matthew and Andrew 
He's an easy little guy to love.
And love him, I do.

Happy Birthday Isaiah!!
I love you!

No comments: