Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oceanside....

IMG_2068

These next few are my favorites of the children from our trip. We were about to leave the beach and they had played enough that they were game for a photo.

IMG_2093_2

I love Kaitlin's expression in these photos. You can see how she hates to be doted on.

IMG_2092_2

Just can't stand it a bit.

Thoughtful Matthew taking the ocean in....

IMG_2118

We had lunch on the beach, played some more and then went back to the house for afternoon baths and played games, ate dinner and made S'mores.

IMG_2161

This is Kaitlin after enjoying her S'more. I love her eyes in this photo.

IMG_2242


We ended the night with family movie night--it was a really wonderful day.

1 comment:

JulieM said...

Oh it looks like you had a wonderful weekend away! What precious pictures!! I want to visit the ocean and get pictures.