Monday, August 23, 2010

Oceanside--Day 2

I took a crazy amount of photos last weekend. I'm just going to post them as I go through them. So here's the first set from our second day there. Day 2, part 1, subgroup A.

Kidding. :)

Let's get started with my little Muffin, Andrew who was clean and dry for 5.2 seconds. Here he is in his tidy glory...

IMG_1562

Take a good look, because it's the first and last time you'll see him looking like that.

IMG_1594

The Bug sharing her "treasure" with Daddy....

IMG_1605

IMG_1611

This is how Kaitlin spent the first part of her day. Nose to the ground, picking up and exclaiming over pieces of shells.

IMG_1656

While these two preferred the waves....

IMG_1676

Grammie and the Bug...

IMG_1700

A sweet photo. I hope my boys love me like this someday...

IMG_1704

IMG_1717

I turned and barely caught this as it happened....

IMG_1775

And here I am with my wet boy and the sand castles we built...

IMG_1877

And I'm going to end with these three of Kaitlin. I just love them. They are so her. She isn't blinking but rather closes her eyes when she laughs like that.

IMG_1833

IMG_1830

IMG_1829

The Oceanside Photo Marathon continues tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Shans said...

Great photos - looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I totally understand getting through the photos...I just finished my posts and it has been 2 weeks :) Good luck!

Jo said...

I can't believe you are all in sweaters ~ so different from coast to coast.

Great smiles on everyong ~ clearly have the best of times.

Jo