Monday, April 19, 2010

Tulip Festival 2010 Andrew's Turn


Andrew is quite simply the personification of "joy". I couldn't help but to think as I watched him on the bungie jump that he experiences joy on a different level than the average person. He's just such a lighthearted little thing.

The boys used to be fascinated by the Tulips at the farm. Now we go and they enjoy tromping (not tiptoeing) up and down the rows of Tulips and impatiently ask if we can go ride on the "bouncy thing." (But tromping--I mean in the aisle next to the Tulips--not actually on top of them. :) )

Andrew had a great time doing the rides at the Tulip festival--and he loved the cow train--as usual. It's a really bumpy ride that goes willy nilly all around the farm--right up Andrew's alley. Matthew, Kaitlin and I rode with Andrew too(photos to come).

One of the sweetest and funniest things is watching Andrew and Grace.


These two are always hugging and loving on each other. It's so funny! They really have had a special little something since Grace was just a baby. When we were watching her a couple of weeks ago she was standing in the hall outside of Andrew's room (where I was with Andrew). And Andrew said to me,

"Mama, look at Gracie. Isn't she just so cute?"

They are both snuggly little love muffins, so it makes sense they'd like one another. :)

Matthew's post is up next!

1 comment:

Shans said...

What a sweet photo of Grace & Andrew! I remember taking it but wasn't sure it even turned out :) They are both pretty smitten with each other. I loved how they were walking around with their arms around each others back. Very cute to watch!