
I ran to Target on Thursday night and saw that they had snow bibs. We have grand plans for sledding this year so I thought I'd buy these now because when you need them around here you can't find them! And Target prices are perfect for our needs--we usually don't have a lot of snow and have to head to Mt. Hood for our snow fix. So I brought them home for the kids who were just out of the bath and had them try them on.
Kaitlin was NOT happy about putting them on. But once she had them on, and got her coat on that had a HOOD--oh my, she was beyond delighted. She thought she was the neatest thing ever and rolled around and was so funny. Watching her try to get up--reminiscent of the classic "A Christmas Story"--"I can't put my arms down!" We were just laughing while watching her squealing with delight and flopping around....
Then Matthew came in. While watching Kaitlin he said,
"I've never seen that kind of happy before!"
I thought that was so cute.
1 comment:
So cute!! I love what little ones say! I have a couple things I need to post just so they aren't forgot when they grow up and we don't hear those types of comments!
Post a Comment