
Someone wanted to know the paint color of our house. Here it is!
Trim: Sherwin-Williams Duration Satin Color: Super White
Front Door: From Miller Paint: Ebony Stain
Body of house is a 50/50 mix of the following two colors:
Sherwin-Williams (SW) 7017 Dorian Grey
SW 7018 Dove Tail
Accent color on the top of the house: SW 7019 Goutlet Grey
That last name sounds weird to me, so I'm not sure if the name part is right (I'm trying to read Dan's handwriting) but the number for sure is accurate. I think they're all from the same color family on the same little sample from the store so once you find one you should be good to go!
And be sure to paint a sample up--we ended up using a different color than we originally thought after we saw it up on the house. The lighting, etc. makes a big difference. Good luck!
1 comment:
"Someone" thanks you.
You really are getting things checked off your to do list, huh!?!
Kudos to you!
Post a Comment