Monday, November 11, 2013

The things they say.

(For anyone still reading...I did another blog update!  See below this post for details).

Kaitlin has a knack for making friends.  I call her the "Pied Piper" of little girls.  She is outgoing and a natural leader and when we go to the park, or soccer games, in no time she'll have a couple of little girls following her around.  This was the case this afternoon as well when we went to the park.  (One day during Andrew's soccer game she ran to the playground nearby to play and by the time I got there she had met a little girl who invited her to her party and Kaitlin was carrying a cup of juice, had a party blower and a treat in her hand.  Next thing I know she had invited the girl to her soccer game and she accepted and came to watch.

Classic Kaitlin. 

She just now said to me,

"Mama, it's just so weird.  Everywhere I go, friends just magically appear."  :)

What a lovely way to live life!

No comments: