I just realized that this is the third post in a row that Kaitlin is wearing this dress. Clearly it's a favorite!
There are a few very significant days in the pre-school calendar that conjure a lot of excitement and enthusiasm. Donuts with Dad is definitely one of them. The kids are SO proud to have their Dad (or grandpa, or uncle) to join them for Donuts at school. For 6 years we have been a part of this sweet tradition at Circle of Friends, and this is our last time.
I went to school to take some photos of Daddy and his girl.
Per tradition, they were hard at work making ties for one another.
The finished product & matching smiles!
Dan did a great job taking photos of the kids' performance.
I just love this age.
They ended their morning together with a sweet treat.
Dan loves these traditions as well.
It's bittersweet as they come and go this year knowing that they will be our last time to experience them.
2 comments:
One of my favorite days of the year, will definately miss this tradition.
So sweet! Dan and Katie look so happy together. I love this idea ~ I'm going to pass it on to my pre-k pals for next year!
Jo
Post a Comment