Sunday, February 26, 2012

4th Birthday ~ Family Affair

family

After our Ballerina party the boys returned from bowling.  We had pizza, the cousins played & we had more cake!

I know I say it all the time, but it's so true, these two are so cute.

family-5

They are SO happy when they are together.

family-6

family-4

Let them eat cake!

family-8

Mom made Kaitlin this cute little outfit for her birthday.  Thank you Mom!  It's so sweet!

family-7

family-3

On a random side note, I took Andrew to a birthday party today and people were asking me about these pink balloons ~ more than one person thought I was having a baby shower, and one thought I was pregnant because of these balloons!  I was quick to dispel that rumor...crazy!  Who would have thought people would surmise so much from a few balloons!

1 comment:

Jo said...

How fun that Katie's family could be there to celebrate her special day. It's times like these that I miss my family most.

Jo