When I was getting Katie ready for her christmas program, Andrew walked into the bathroom and said, "Mama, she's more beautifuler than a flower!"
Kaitlin said, "With my sparkly shoes and skirt that twirls I'm as pretty as a Rose!"
She's as pretty as a rose without all the fluff.
While I was taking photos Andrew popped in and gave her some unsolicited sugar.
Sweetness.
I put him on the bus and Katie & I headed out to the church!
These programs are just so sweet ~ the kids are darling. Dan had to work and was really sad to miss it, but we got some good video (thanks Shannon!) and sat and all watched it as a family that night on the tv.
Kaitlin did great! She sang a little but danced even more. Swinging her little skirt and swaying to the music.
After the performance we went to the classroom to get our gifts from the children.
I love the card....
It makes me smile to see the number of handmade packages growing underneath the tree.
They really are the best.
We also received our angels ~ I was really looking forward to this as my collection is now complete with my 3 sweet little angels. I just love them. They are one of my favorite Christmas decorations.
The afternoon was topped off with the best way possible ~ a pink sugar cookie with a best friend and some punch.
It was definitely an afternoon of smiles and laughter with these sweet little kids. They are so cute!
I love preschool.
1 comment:
So much fun in this post. There is nothing better than a good twirling dress or skirt. Even at my age, I have been known to spin and test out the twirl quotient once in a while. Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment