When we arrived we saw Miss Sharon (the director of the school). I had forgotten that she dresses as the tooth fairy each year, and thought it was so cute that she and Katie looked so much alike. A photo was in order.
I took a quick picture of the Bug and Super Gracie!
Andrew got Katie settled in her chair. He loves to see the little kids ~ I think he'd be happy to leave kindergarten and go back to pre-school again.
I would have loved to have stayed, but we have a standing Tuesday appointment for therapy for Andrew, so I'll be missing a lot of the fun things at school this year. I feel disappointed about that, and it makes me sad, but hopefully I'll get to go next year. And I do know that I need to prioritize Andrew's development right now. However, Shannon got to stay and was able to take some photos for me, which I really appreciated. Here is the whole class....
I love the awkwardness of three year olds in photos like this. I think it's so cute. :)
This next one is darling. :)
Shannon said that Katie got to be "line leader" as they went trick or treating around the building and that she was loving it.
Miss Sharon always talks to the kids about brushing their teeth and gives them toothbrushes. I love how Katie is looking at miss Sharon. Mesmerized.
Katie returned home happy as could be. She had a wonderful time ~ I am so grateful for this little school and their fun traditions. I can hardly believe our last child is on her way through.
The fun didn't end there ~ up next, Trick or Treating!
2 comments:
I am with Andrew, I want to go to pre-school too! What adorable photos. Thanks for sharing!
This is one of my favorite ages ~ they are so darn sweet! Love the costumes with the Tooth Fairy being one of my favorites :)
Jo
Post a Comment