Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Family Beach Photos

(I'm getting caught up on my posts and will rearrange these later into chronological order).

beach family photos

The last day on our beach trip we were planning on doing some family photos on the beach. It was too windy though. Even getting a photo on the back deck was challenging. We opted for the protected front of the house. Not what I had pictured, but we gathered groups together and took some quick shots.

beach family photos1

beach family photos2

beach family photos3

beach family photos5

beach family photos6

beach family photos7

I think this photo is so funny.  Noah was yawning in a bunch of them ~ totally disinterested.  And Andrew couldn't conjure anything even close to a real smile.  :)  Real life!

beach family photos8

Mom and her kids with her brother Butch (George) and son Dennis.

beach family photos9

Can you see the family resemblance? That's the Royer side of our family.

beach family photos10

beach family photos11

We ended the day with S'Mores overlooking a beach sunset.

(PS.  Mom, I have more of Uncle Butch/Dennis' family ~ they'll be on the CDs I'll be sending along.  M&M ~ more of you too! :) ).



No comments: