Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cowboy Party ~ Family Photos

6th birthday party2

We did a few photos before the party started....

6th birthday party1

6th birthday party

day223

6th birthday party5

6th birthday party6

6th birthday party7

6th birthday party8

6th birthday party10

Dan's parents

6th birthday party11

My mom

6th birthday party12

By the time we did just our family, Andrew was all done smiling. :)

2 comments:

Jo said...

Cutest cowboys, and cowgirl I've ever seen!

Did you and Dan forget to wear your hats for the photos? :)

Jo

Kristen said...

This party is AMAZING with a capital A!!! I'm totally stealing your ideas if ever I come across the need for a cowboy/western party. You know what amazes me the most? How big Katie looks with her pig tails on the 'horse.' With those long legs - I had to do a double take to make sure it was really her. Where does the time go???
Awesome party. Awesome mommy. You rock!!!
K