Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lincoln City ~ Day One

beach day one2

Our beach house is the first house on the left. It's a great location.

I'm going to write about our trip to Idaho Falls after I get home. Primarily because most of the photos are on my brothers iphone.

Ahem...hint, hint. :)

beach day one22

The weather on the first day here was windy, so it was perfect kite flying weather.

beach day one8

Andrew was really excited to be at the beach, at last.

beach day one9

beach day one5

Here is Mike, with our cousin Dennis. They flew in from New Mexico to go to the beach with us. It is their kids' first time to the beach!

beach day one

Andrew and Aiden. Two happy beach go-ers.

They lost their feet.

It was funny.

beach day one1

Here is Amber building her first sand castle (that isn't in a sandbox).
This hooded figure stopped by to help.

beach day one10

The hooded figure helped Isaiah too.

beach day one11

Oh, look! It's Michelle!! :)
She was actually smart with the hood. It was really windy.

beach day one6

Me, Dan, and Dan's mustache.

Yep.

Still there.

No comment.

beach day one7

Amber and I pretended that she built this sand castle.

We just found it.

beach day one13

The boys had fun doing demolition.

beach day one14

beach day one12

It was great para sailing weather.
I added that to my list of "things I'm never going to do."

But it was fun to watch.

beach day one18

Matthew got some much needed time to himself, and then joined the rest of the kids.

beach day one15

beach day one16

Noah Bean.
Sweet Boy.

beach day one17

I helped Isaiah dig the moat for his sand castle. He asked to take a picture.

beach day one3

Taking it all in.

beach day one19

The Bug took a LONG nap.
(That's why she isn't in any of the above photos).
She had been really tired.
But was much better after her rest and a snuggle with Aunt Michelle.

beach day one21

The day was ended with some conversation and wine....
(This is my cousin, Dennis with his wife, Cheryl.)

beach day one20

...And a view of a beautiful sunset.

3 comments:

Shans said...

Glad you made it safely and it looks like everyone is having a great time!! Hope the weather has stayed decent for you...rain rain rain here. I have been checking the house daily and picked up on package :)

Dale Brunson said...

These are incredible photos as always, it looks like everyone had a wonderful time. We are so happy for you all. I love the sunset photo, it is indeed beautiful.

Jo said...

I'm just catching up ~ I'm exhausted!

Great beach fun even if you are lacking a little warmth.

My "no comment" is still firmly in place. I'm planning a night raid!

Jo