Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weekend Fun

IMG_3707

We've had a busy, but fun weekend. We were able to go watch Isaiah play his basketball game this weekend. But before I get to that, how cute is that photo of Mike and Katie? I just love it.

IMG_3686_2

Isaiah is really talented when it comes to sports.  I love getting to see the kids' individual gifts emerge as they get older.  It's so fun to see what is there inside each of them, because they are each so unique.  I love how different they are and I think it'll make it so much fun as the kids grow up.  So it was fun today to get to show Isaiah some support and watch him show his stuff.  My Mom came into town just to watch the game, but I didn't get a good photo of her.  But she was there!  It was fun seeing her for a bit ~ as she was staying at Mike and Michelle's house.

Isaiah is making a shot in the above photo. 

IMG_3694_2

And here he is showing us how he can dribble between his legs.

IMG_3641

These two are something else.

ajz grace me 030511

We also had a really fun evening at Shannon and Ryan's house for dinner!  It was such a nice night...I sat down on the sofa and these two came for a cuddle.  They are such snuggle bugs!  They are SO much alike.  Andrew was on my lap and Gracie came and snuggled in right next to me.  It's amazing how these two little ones have just been kindred spirits since Grace's infancy.  I wonder if they'll always be like that.

grace and kaitlin 030511

These two are just so funny. They had a very fun, very LOUD night.  Lots of shrieking and giggling.  And running.  I love this photo of them.  

A big thank you to our friends for such a nice night...during "busy season" for Ryan ~ it's a sacrifice of their time which is so short these days to have us over and we so appreciated it.  We had a wonderful time and are already looking forward to our next night together.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Sounds like a fun weekend with family and friends.

Jo

Dale Brunson said...

We just love reading your blog.