Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Can't think of a good title for this post. And I'm too tired to try.

IMG_4503_2

I already posted this photo on my Project Life Blog. 
Andrew's face just cracks me up. He's so funny.

IMG_4507_2

This was what he did when I started taking pictures though. :)

On the topic of Andrew, he's going through a phase where he asks me 159,398 questions in the van as we drive places and while we're running errands. It's endearing and a touch annoying all at the same time. I'll be in the store trying to make a decision about something and he'll be asking, "What is 86 + 55"?

But I really am glad that he's curious and wanting to learn.

In the van, it is one question after the next.

IMG_4627

This is a very SMALL sampling of the topics we covered just today....

"Why are we born?"
"What happens if a spider gets in my eye?"
"What if it's a really big spider?
"What if I hold a bunch of balloons and float all the way up to the ceiling?"
"Are we as big as a mouse next to God?  It would take a lot of mice to measure God!"
"What happens when all the animals and everything on earth dies?"
"What is 2+2?"
"What is 4+4?"
"What is 8+8?  
and it goes on into the hundreds until I put an end to it.

His little mind goes from one thing to the next!

day087

On a different topic,
I have SO had it with the weather.  And the rain.  And grey skies.  And clouds.  And winter clothes.  And rainboots.  And muddy socks.  And muddy coats.  I rebelled and took out Kaitlin's sundresses and started putting long sleeve shirts and leggings underneath them.  She looks so cheerful!

IMG_4617_2

Take THAT, Mother Nature!

:)

IMG_4628

She is cooperating a little though. 
Things are really starting to bloom this week. 
These bushes were well in bloom in March last year. 
They are just opening up this week... The trees are staring to flower and it makes me so happy!
Now if the sun would just show itself we'll be in business.
I cannot wait for iced tea, eating Al Fresco, making S'Mores.....

IMG_4612

I love this picture of the Bug (who now says, "I not a Bug! I'm just a Big Girl!"  and Andrew.  
You can see in this photo that Katie has Dan's jaw line and smile.  
I love Dan's smile. I'm so glad she got it.  :)

These two are at such cute ages.

We're packing up to get ready to leave on Sunday for Mom's house for a few days during spring break.  We're hoping for a little sunshine, time with Grandparents and some friends too. Dan will be here working ~ we'll miss having him with us.  But we haven't been to Richland for around 5 months!  I think that's the longest amount of time I've ever gone between trips.  So we're definitely past due.  

Tomorrow is April Fool's Day. 
I had better get thinking of a good joke to play on the kids.  :)

Is it just me, or have my posts been really boring lately?

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Tell Kaitlin that Bug is an acronym for Big Ultracool Girl. :) You are never boring!

Jo said...

Love the photo of Andrew ~ he is adorable. Tell Katie I'm pulling the same thing only my spring clothes aren't as cute. I'll join you on the weather protest ~ I was just about in tears when it began to snow last night.

Have a great time visiting your mom.

Jo