The flu bug is still ravaging our house.
Kaitlin is still fighting it. Dan went down with it this morning.
And as of tonight, Andrew has joined the ranks.
I'm on janitorial duty. I promise I'm done with the gross stories.
(I do have more). But I'm loving that little gem pictured at the top.
It's fantastic.
The carpets will be steam cleaned when this is over,but that cleaner works wonders on the smell.
Just a tip I thought I'd share.
I'm praying Matthew and I will stay healthy. I'm washing my hands like crazy.
Sweet Daddy that he is, Dan managed to play a game with the boys in bed while he was under the weather.
I made a simple coffee cake recipe and the kids and I thoroughly enjoyed a quiet morning while Dan rested in bed.
In other news....
I've really enjoyed our commitment free month so far. I'm thinking about doing this every January.
I highly recommend it, friends. Our house is getting cleaned out and
I've been reading a lot in the evenings. I feel like we're getting the year started off right.
Heading into a weekend with nothing on the calendar feels so peaceful after a busy holiday season.
We'll definitely be taking some good things away from this when it's over.
We were going to sign up Matthew for Little League today.
I told him the time commitment (2 practices/2 games per week).
He wisely said, "That's too much." He said he'd rather play golf.
I'm impressed that at the age of 7
he has a better understanding of limits than his mother.
Once again, I'm learning from my kids.
I was downloading photos off of my camera that I carry in my purse.
I came across these two and they made me smile.
I was downloading photos off of my camera that I carry in my purse.
I came across these two and they made me smile.
I thought they captured the essence of Kaitlin and Andrew together. :)
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:
Oh no! I'm so sorry your family has gotten the horrid bug. Wish I lived closer, I'd bring Dan supper and you cookies :)
Stay healthy ~
Jo
Post a Comment