Like I said before though, the most important part is putting them in the refrigerator on the sheets to set the frosting, then you're good to go.
This is how I store our cookies that will go out on a tray:
There is a layer of parchment between the cookies and sometimes I'll wad some up in the corners to help support it a little more.
And these are for place settings for Christmas Eve brunch:
The celophane sort of poofs out and keeps the frosting from getting smooshed.
Then I just store them in the freezer. The top container gets a lid of course, and the bagged ones just sit up like that in the container.
I hope that helps! Happy baking! :)
3 comments:
We just ate some of your treats for our after lunch dessert :) The chocolate crinkle cookies were yummy!!! And Hannah said your poppy seed loaf was heaven :) We are just getting to our sugar cookies....lots of fun to be had here today!!! Thanks again for the yummy treats!!!
Thank you so much for taking these pictures and posting! It definately helps! I doled out to co-workers/friends most all of the cookies I made with the royal icing - and am needing to make another batch for our family cookies (and Santa, of course) so I'm going with this method.
(By the way - your cookies are adorable! I love the wreaths and santa faces!) I'll try to post some pictures of the ones we make in the next few days.
Thanks again - I really appreciate it!
:)
K
When should I be expecting my to arrive in the mail? :)
Jo
Post a Comment