Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch--Part Two

The pumpkin patch that we go to is really big and has a LOT of activities. The kids had a ball and the weather was beautiful. We did a lot of different things, but here are a few of the highlights....
Lunch with cider doughnuts for dessert. They were literally selling them as fast as they were making them. They are SO good.
IMG_4844
The hay maze is a favorite. We spent a lot of time there going through the maze and then shooting down the slide.
Here is Matthew post-slide. I went down with Kaitlin and we shot completely off into the gravel. It was pretty funny.
IMG_4946
Andrew loves the slides!
IMG_5138
The boys did the zip line. Always a favorite. Here they are running back to me after they were done....
IMG_4796_2
And while the boys ran to me, Kaitlin ran to Daddy....
IMG_4806
Sweetness.
IMG_4810
Just a photo I liked of the bug playing while we waited on the boys....
IMG_4762
I took Kaitlin to the petting zoo while Dan got in line with the boys to ride the little cars....
IMG_4986
IMG_5104
It was time to start heading home so we went to pick out some pumpkins.
Matthew took his pumpkin selection very seriously. It took him a while to find the perfect one....
IMG_5159
Andrew being Andrew, found one easily and loved it immediately....
IMG_5181_2
And the bug found one just her size.
IMG_5262_2
Dan took the kids to the car while I went to the market to purchase our pumpkins and other fun fall treats. I love this stop. I bought some corn stalks to decorate our front porch and I think I was the only one that was thrilled with that decision. :) They were a huge mess and we had all sorts of interesting bugs visiting on the ride home.
IMG_5288

I loaded the van up with our goodies, shoved the cornstalks down the middle of the van and another fun day at the pumpkin patch came to an end.

And as I am writing this post I can't believe that it is nearly Halloween and November is just around the corner! I actually wrapped some Christmas gifts today! The days are going by so quickly.

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Wow, that is some pumpkin patch! The photos are fabulous as always ~ love the one of Dan and Kaitlin.

Jo