(This photo doesn't have anything to do with the post. I just caught these two snuggled up while watching a movie and had to take a picture).
Last week my friend Shannon (and fellow cake decorating enthusiast) sent me an email with the subject "This is tempting..."
I opened the email, made a few phone calls and within a couple of hours after getting the message we had tickets to go here. And what exactly are we going to do there?
Oh, just take a class from HER. We are going to learn how to make Cake Pops from the Cake Pop Queen, herself. And I am SOOOOOOOO excited.
Last week my friend Shannon (and fellow cake decorating enthusiast) sent me an email with the subject "This is tempting..."
I opened the email, made a few phone calls and within a couple of hours after getting the message we had tickets to go here. And what exactly are we going to do there?
Oh, just take a class from HER. We are going to learn how to make Cake Pops from the Cake Pop Queen, herself. And I am SOOOOOOOO excited.
Here's another great part. We get to spend the night! Shannon and I get to go to the Oregon Coast BY OURSELVES and LOOK AT CUPCAKES, AND MAKE CAKE POPS! AND SEE BAKERELLA! I've tried to be calm and mature about it, but really I want to jump up and down like a teenage girl.
I get to pack one, count with me friends, ONE bag. And Shannon and I will get to talk. Uninterrupted. For hours.
We leave Thursday. And yes, of course, pictures to come!
5 comments:
I am equally excited!!! :) Really looking forward to every single minute :)
I love how they call it Cupcake Camp ~ that's my idea of camp:)
You two are going to have the BEST TIME EVER! I can't wait to see all your photos.
Quick question ... do you even know how to pack just one bag? ;)
Jo
Oh can I just tell you how jealous I am! What fun to get away with your sweet friend and talk, talk, talk. But to add Bakerella to the mix and cake pops is going to be amazing. I can't wait to see pictures. Maybe I will just need to fly out to you sometime so Shannon and you can give me a cake decorating class and cake pop demo!
So which one of you will be participating in the cupcake eating contest? Can't wait to see pictures of that!
Have a fabulous GIRLS ONLY weekend!
xo,
Diane
That's awesome! I love Bakerella but haven't dared to attempt cake pops myself yet. I get too impatient and want to just eat them.
Post a Comment