Thursday, August 19, 2010

Late Breaking News!!

IMG_1261

This is the Bug saying, "I Did it!!!!!"

Can you tell by the next photo what she did?

IMG_1254


Yes! Kaitlin went potty in the toilet!

We have not started potty training in any official sort of way. In fact, a friend asked when I was going to toilet train Kaitlin and I said "when she's begging me to go." We had such awful experiences with the boys that I am in NO hurry. A diaper is so easy!

Rumor has it that girls are easier. Time will tell.

Kaitlin has started asking to sit on the toilet at different times, so I usually let her when she asks. She approaches it with her usual drama (I'll spare you the details) but it usually ends with her laughing hysterically and me laughing with her, then she flushes the empty toilet and says, "TA DA!!!!" like she just did the most remarkable thing ever. She is too much.

2 comments:

Shans said...

Yay!!! That is so exciting!!! Way to go Kaitlin!

Jo said...

Gotta celebrate ~ could that smile of pride be any cuter?!

Love it ~ Yeah for Kaitlin!

Jo