Friday, July 9, 2010

While the Boys Were Away....

IMG_8821_2

All ready to "Go Go!"

The boys stayed on with Dan's parents after the 4th. They had a grand time spending their days at the park. They came home tired, sun kissed and happy. And while I missed them very, very much it was fun to have a little time to slow things down a little bit. I always enjoy having some one on one time with the kids.

The Bug and I enjoyed doing some shopping together. I brought her home for a nap and changed her into some comfortable napping clothes. When she woke up the first thing she said was "Go go? I put on my dress!" She loves to shop.

We also took her baby on a walk. She was such a good little Mommy. Stopping to comb her "hair" and give her toys to entertain her.

IMG_8827

And now my little men are back home (I'm so happy to have them back!) and we are enjoying some HOT summer weather! (At last! Hooray!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My, my, my, don't you look all grown up ~ where did our baby go to?