this family needs it.
I do not personally know them, but what this family is enduring is incomprehensible to me. I truly can not imagine the pain of watching my child die.
If you pray, will you pray for comfort for this family? And a quick and peaceful passing for Layla Grace?
I just needed to ask.
And if you are reading this at work, I would NOT recommend looking at the link until you are in a place where it's okay to shed some tears. It's so so sad.
2 comments:
Oh Kathy this just breaks my heart. Tears flow easy for this precious family. I am hugging my children extra tight tonight. I will most definately grant your wish for prayer.
I just stopped by and read about this dear family. They are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for sharing this family.
Jo
Post a Comment