Monday, January 11, 2010

Matthew's Surprise

Matthew is here with me. I am doing this post at his request. He was very busy this afternoon crafting and drawing and he made a present for me and Daddy. We waited for Daddy to get home and then he wanted us to open it and take photos of the surprise and "put them on the computer".

We did, only to discover there was no memory card in the camera.

So we re-enacted it.

Here are the unedited photos. (I thought they would lose their artistic charm if edited).

Mommy, Daddy, and our wrapped present....


Here we are, shocked and surprised at our beautiful gift. (Please ignore the gum in my mouth and my gold crown aka. "pirate tooth" on display there. Unflattering, I know. But this is for Matthew).


And our gift. A heart, crafted with love from Matthew....


Can you tell we loved it?

1 comment:

Shans said...

I can't help but smile...oh and laugh a little too :) Gotta love moments like this as parents when your child has given you something special, it means the world to them and to you.