We went to Macaroni Grill for dinner and it was fun because it was prom night! I love to see all of the kids dressed up. Styles have changed a bit since we were young! (Oh my...I'm going to sound SO old and I can't believe I'm about to type this, but perhaps the puffy sleeves and higher necklines will come back around by the time Kaitlin is older. :) Enough said on that. The trend for the guys was to wear a black tux with sparkling white tennis shoes.)
You can probably tell I was completely entertained by the scenery. But I really did enjoy visiting with Dan and having time alone. And the kids had a fantastic time playing with Shannon's girls. You can see from these pictures Shannon shared with me...
Thank you SO much, friends!! We're so grateful that the kids have a fun place to be while we're out for a bit.
This is the same calendar year as when we got married. Married on Saturday the 9th, and Mother's Day on Sunday the 10th. So tomorrow will be another fun day.
Here we are at dinner...it was delicious!
1 comment:
Glad you had a great time! The girls had a wonderful time with your kiddos! I have to agree there might actually be something good about the late 80's/early 90's trend in clothing, we can keep our fingers crossed :)
Post a Comment