Thursday, April 16, 2009

Walking!!!!

Today was the day!! Kaitlin started walking tonight as much if not more than she was crawling!! I'm amazed at how quickly these things happen. She's been trying for a while now, but just yesterday she was still crawling more....Today she's nearly a walker. Sniff.

We took these photos a week ago. Kaitlin LOVES to practice walking.




She puts her hands in the air to say "I'm ready to go again!"


It's so fun. Dan and I stand her up and have her walk in between us. When we set her up she gets so excited. She has a little "practice" routine...

She starts out with her little hands in the air...


Go Katie Go!


And then this is the funny part. She falls and then just lays there on her stomach.

Completely still.


After a few seconds she POPS up and is ready to go again!

No comments: